Type of Membership & Requirement
- Corporations, partnerships and joint ventures which are affiliates of Japan based companies, and whose ownership is 50% or more owned by one or more Japan based companies.
- Branch offices or representative offices of Japan based companies.
- Regular Members must have a place of business in Southern California (within the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, Santa Barbara, or San Louis Obispo).
- Corporations, partnerships and joint ventures that do not meet the criteria for becoming a Regular Member may apply to become an Associate Member.
- Any applicant applying for an Associate Membership must have received a recommendation from at least one (1) member of any class of the JBA. Associate Members have no voting rights.
JBA MEMBERSHIP FEE SCHEDULE
EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2022
1. ADMISSION FEE: $120
- Invoice will be issued by email twice a year (one on April 1st for the period of April through September, and one on October 1st for the period of October through March).
- Payment is due within 30 days from the date of issuance of the invoice.
- New members will be invoiced for the prorated membership fee for a given invoice cycle.
- There will be no refund when a member withdraws from JBA during a given invoice cycle.
- Payments will be accepted by check or by direct deposit to the JBA bank account. Credit card payment will not be accepted.
2. MEMBERSHIP FEE SCHEDULE:
|MEMBERSHIP||NO. OF REGISTERED MEMBERS||ANNUAL FEE||FEE PER INVOICE (FOR 6 MONTHS)|
|BRONZE||Up to TWO (2)||$ 1,284.00||$ 642.00|
|SILVER||Up to FIVE (5)||$ 1,894.00||$ 947.00|
|GOLD||Up to NINE (9)||$ 2,975.00||$ 1,487.50|
|PLATINUM||Up to TWENTY NINE (29)||$ 4,997.00||$ 2,498.50|
|DIAMOND||NO LIMIT||$ 7,415.00||$ 3,707.50|